Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Touched by the Greater

God has been speaking to me. And when He does, He turns you inside out and upside down.

Ever had the feeling of dissatisfaction, wondering what's the bigger picture in your life? Somehow, I felt life didn't serve up that great a purpose in mugging and working and the normal course of life. Deep deep inside, it was as if God was planting a seed.

First it was the hunger to see my friends and family saved. Then, when Ps Yang preached at Colours on Sunday, somehow, things fell into place. I was so gripped by what he was saying. I felt as if the Holy Spirit was looking through my facade into the deep recesses of my true feelings.

I felt as if, God had meant something greater than this. Honestly, I don't even know what to do about it. Quit my job? (kidding la!) Sell all I have and then go sit on the streets like Heidi Baker? Go full-time?

Don't exactly have the clearest picture. For now, there's a burning desire to strive even more to live for the eternal. I have been touched by the Greater.

No comments: