Wednesday, January 14, 2009

GYM-craze + School

Well, school has started. And I've never felt more driven to do well, and mug hard. Well, that's partially due to the fact that if I get a B next sem, my honours will drop by one rung. I'm living on a thin thread. So this semester, I'm gonna give my best and mug very very hard!

Anyway, I'm doing this tax module on tax planning and all. The class is crazy! I feel "noob-ified" but the zai people in my class. But there seems to be this innate joy, excitement, desire, passion when I sit through the tax class.

Some people reading this might be going ," What?!! TAX?"

In retrospect, it was quite crazy that God would slant my decision towards a tax job. Now I know why.

Apart from that, it seems that this gym craze has possessed me. I've been feeling very excited about gym-ing these two weeks!!!

On a more introspective note, I need to learn to wait and be patient in many areas of my life. Like what Ps Lip said about making important decisions : "God if you don't speak, I won't move."

No comments: